Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update

Mckalyn is now an official kindergartener. So far she seems to be doing really well and has made some a new friend and I am also told the cute boy's name is Jack. I forgot my camera on the way to school but did get some before we left and not much of a change from last year.




Nolan is such a happy baby! He is almost 20 pounds and has 4 teeth and has already taken his first 4 steps. He is starting to get braver and braver with walking. I feel like I missed out on a little baby since he has started everything way early.

3 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Man! He IS SO advanced with everything!
McKalyn is so prepared for the camera at all times...I love it. She is growing up too fast, already thinking boys are cute!

Unknown said...

Awwh. Little buddy is just whizzing through everything.. I guess you can't be too surprised, he came early, and now he is just ready to keep on moving.

Renee' said...

Hee hee, I love that last pic of Nolan... he's got the famous baby squint. :)