Mckalyn's summer dance class preformed on the community stage. They all did a good job and had a small crowd of people watching.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
The Pecan Festival
For those of you who did not attend the festival.. You did not miss much. I think it's a great idea that our city does this but I'm thinking that it probably would be best in a not so hot month. They had booths set up with different business and each booth had a kids game and kids prizes which Mckalyn thought was super cool. Nolan just rode around in his stroller looking at all the people and finally got to get out to stand on the end of the stage to cheer for his sister and hang out with his cousin in the grass.
Mckalyn's summer dance class preformed on the community stage. They all did a good job and had a small crowd of people watching..JPG)
.JPG)
Mckalyn's summer dance class preformed on the community stage. They all did a good job and had a small crowd of people watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It still looks like fun! I love stuff like that, maybe we can go next year when the boys are bigger. I wish I could have seen McKalyn's cute self dancing. :)
Post a Comment