Mckalyn is out for the summer. She ended her last day of pre-k with a school play and a party. I have tried to explain to her that she will have to goto school everyday and with a whole new set of kids but im not sure she really understands. Her play was cute they sang some songs and let all the parents take pictures.It kinda made me sad and happy at the same time. I am realizing that she is growing up so fast and she is not a baby anymore.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Ready Set Crawl & Last Day Of Pre K
Nolan is so determined to do anything he can to sit and stand and now he is attempting to crawl. He has everything down except the arm and leg movement together. Here are some Pictures I took of him getting ready!

Mckalyn is out for the summer. She ended her last day of pre-k with a school play and a party. I have tried to explain to her that she will have to goto school everyday and with a whole new set of kids but im not sure she really understands. Her play was cute they sang some songs and let all the parents take pictures.It kinda made me sad and happy at the same time. I am realizing that she is growing up so fast and she is not a baby anymore.
Mckalyn is out for the summer. She ended her last day of pre-k with a school play and a party. I have tried to explain to her that she will have to goto school everyday and with a whole new set of kids but im not sure she really understands. Her play was cute they sang some songs and let all the parents take pictures.It kinda made me sad and happy at the same time. I am realizing that she is growing up so fast and she is not a baby anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Go Nolan, get revved up!
McKalyn has grown up too fast, its really unbelievable.
Yay Nolan! What a strong little fella! Love the teapot video... *sniff sniff* ...big girl! :)
Post a Comment