We decided to take the kids to the zoo this weekend. It was Nolan's first time and Gary has not been since he was a kid. The coolest thing by far is the big giant bird cage. You actually go in and buy a stick with bird food (which is optional) and the birds just fly right onto the stick. I think I enjoyed this more than Mckalyn since she spent most of her time running from the swarm of birds that were coming at her.Unfortunately Nolan did not get to see much since it was cold out and I wanted him to stay warm in his seat. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awwh.. I have a picture of Me and Justin doing the same thing at the Long Beach Pacific Aquarium.. haha So I know what you mean about how cool it was.. and scary too. hahah. It was fun though.
Post a Comment