Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New at all of this...




Okay so I'm new at this blogging thing. I was inspired by Megan and little Cooper to hopefully keep up with some of the things that the kids are doing. I'm not sure how much free time I will have at this but maybe when Mckalyn is with her daddy and Nolan is actually sleeping I can get in a few things.

Nolan has started big boy food and can actually roll.. I almost had to stop him the other day from rolling down the hall. He had his 4 month old check up last week.. The Dr. said he is a big boy and short. Mckalyn is doing good. Hard to believe she only has 5 more weeks of Pre-K and will be starting kindergarden soon. She has a best friend and a little boy she has a crush on at school and insists on coloring him heart pictures all the time. I can already tell.. I'm in for it in a few years!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You did it too.. sort of. haha. but I feel ya.

The Gardner's said...

Hooray! I'm glad you started blogging so I can keep up with your cutie pies.
Nolan looks so much bigger since even a month ago!

Anonymous said...

this is the most beautiful thing i have read in years. keep it up Ronda, the kids will love this when they get older.