Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged



Everyone who reads this probably already knows all the random and weird things I do but here goes.........


1. I have been addicted to Afrin for about 18 years.

2. Since my daughter was born 5 years ago.. I am VERY afraid of bad weather. I have gotten a little better. At one point I would not even leave the house if it was going to rain.

3. I have this obsession with making sure everything is clean. If it's not clean it will bother me till it is.

4. I always feel the need to wear black and if it's not all black..it needs to have black in it.

5. I pick at everything.

6. I always have on a pair of flip flops.. even in the winter.

7. When I am sleepy.. I rub around my ear to help me fall asleep.

2 comments:

The Gardner's said...

Haha I love it! Especially the ear things....the other things I knew, but thats too cute.

Renee' said...

I didnt know a lot of this stuff... interesting! :)