Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Little Monkey

I cannot believe a year has almost past. Most of Nolan's early months feel like such a blur to me with the lack of sleep, being in and out of the hospital and all the Dr. appointments for me and for Nolan's feet. Almost a year ago the Dr. told me that I should not be pregnant. My Thyroid results came back all screwed up and she said I should not have been able to conceive much less carry the baby as far as I did.
I am so blessed to have him in my life and that he is happy and healthy. He has brought happiness and joy to all of us. He has grown so much the last year. He is walking and talking and is almost always smiling. I can't wait for the rest of his life to unfold.

1 comment:

The Gardner's said...

Oh, Mr. Nolan is such a sweet little blessing. He was definitely meant to be on this planet. I am so glad we get to watch his adorable self grow:)